What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
The 6 job responsibilities I guarantee to complete in order to successfully sell your property.
1. Trusted Advisor - When deciding to sell your home you will be faced with making many decisions. This is important because each decision you make either increases or decreases your net proceeds. One of my most important responsibilities is to provide you with advice that helps you make profitable decisions. The benefit to you is more money and less worry.
2. Protector - I understand how stressful the sale of a home can be. Because of that, I know it is my responsibility to continually have your best interests in mind. How I fulfill that responsibility is by paying attention to details, anticipating any problems, and solving those problems as quickly and seamlessly as possible. This is important to preventing any delay because that can cost you money.
3. Eyes and Ears - While most agents put a house in the MLS and wait to see what happens, I understand that a significant responsibility is to follow the reaction of the market to your property. This is important to you because reading the market will allow us to judge its reaction to your property.
4. Master Marketer - In this complex world of real estate marketing, I guarantee to ensure the property shows well, provide complete buyer market exposure through various marketing platforms, bring awareness of the property to buyers' agents, have systems in place to capture interested buyer leads and follow-up on all inquiries and showings. More buyers bring better offers.
5. Skillful Negotiator - In today's world the terms of a contract are complicated and buyers are nervous. To get the most for you takes skill and knowledge. As your negotiator, I'll educate you on the offer presented and guide you using the most appropriate negotiation strategy for your goals. The benefit to you is to help you make good decisions and get the most possible for your property.
6. Pricing Strategist - My last job is to assist you in establishing the best asking price. This is important because statistics clearly prove that the longer a house stays on the market the less you will receive. So my goal is to get you the most the market will allow while considering your goals.
To find out more about selling your home, click here